sexta-feira, julho 12, 2013

But that's it. I'm bored. I'm bored as if life had just nothing interesting in it. I got a job possibility, a confortable life and everything, but it's not enough. Nothing interests me... And I wonder why it aways happens? I try to don't be so demanding or think that life needs to be like in the movies - I don't like movies that much (and there's aways people with guns, I don't like guns at all) - but what I like about life is the possibility to share things with people.

I was thinking about vacations but I came to the conclusion that I don't want to travel, I don't want to move, I don't want to do nothing before deeply and completely discovery what's happening about myself.

I feel like I need to go elsewhere like a country where people speak another language, or that I should just start all over and live another life, I mean, I have the right, have I not?

I'm still young, feeling so old.

Fuck man, I need to move, that's all.

Question is: Where? How?

Maybe I should do as aways: the most stupid and unpredictable decision will be the one I pick so please guys, invite-me to go to Mars or something.

Nenhum comentário: