domingo, agosto 19, 2012

I feel as if I had been forgotten. I know no more the sound of my own voice, and all that is left is anger and revenge, the ways I once wished so cheerily to follow are no more so I know me not more. And the soft and  gentle sound of my former dreams, my old songs are playing now, somewhere I cannot find, someplace I cannot track, and I fear that the end of all hope may be nigh, and all the flame I have dim.

I can no more. I feel no more. I dream no more. All that is left to do is to see, and not think, and not be content, and feel not cherished. I feel I became an unknown person to myself. I was pure fire, I was pure joy of showing wonders and possibilities, opening wide the horizons to those who dare to ride in my life. But there is nothing left. There is no light, no dream, no joy, no nothing.

Just some passing time...

Nenhum comentário: